Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Almost To 10!

So guess what? Even though I thought I didn't lose any weight last week, I did lose 2 pounds! I was really happy about that! That put me down to 167, and made for a total of 9 pounds in 3 weeks. Not too shabby!!!

This week will be a different story, I'm sure, since I'm currently waiting for my next shipment of Nutrisystem food to arrive and really scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as meals I already have from them. All that's left are the meals I hated and refuse to eat again! I've still been doing just fine on the breakfasts and lunches, but dinners haven't been great this week. I mean, they have been GREAT, but not great for the diet. :) As soon as my new shipment arrives (hopefully soon!), then I will get right back on track and be just as strict again.

So for this week. . . I really want to lose just ONE pound! Just one measly little pound! That way, I will have lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks and I'll be 1/3 of the way to my goal weight!

Please, scale. . . One pound? Check back on Thursday, when I will reveal the scale's great mysteries once again. . .

3 comments:

  1. Good luck meeting your one pound goal this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww...good luck eating those nasty leftovers. :P I'm sure you'll make your goal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can give you some tips to keep on loosing. tip #1: eat fruit on an EMPTY stomach. The fruits need the most acidic enviornment to digest. Eat carbs and veggies together with FAT FREE dairy. Eat Protiens and fats together with veggies. That will help you branch out and at least survive this week without STARVING! If you don't eat your body will go into starvation mode when you do and hoard every calorie you consume! Good luck and start exercising.

    ReplyDelete