Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gaining Before I Lose

Okay. . . apparently, ME before starting a diet is a really bad thing.
I have been eating everything under the sun, because I knew that my Nutrisystem food was going to arrive in the mail today and I'd be starting my diet tomorrow.

BAD.

My confession:
Last night I was really craving brownies, so I made a pan of my very favorite Ghirardelli brownies at MIDNIGHT. Between last night and tonight, I ate almost the entire 8x8 pan of brownies. That's right. . . all by myself.
I don't normally eat that many brownies at once, by any means! But knowing I won't be able to eat them again for awhile just put my cravings into overdrive!

They were sooooooooo good, though. . .
My Nutrisystem food did arrive today, in a huge box!
I was a little shocked to discover that none of it needs to be refrigerated or frozen. Even the dinners and meats. Really??? They're all just in little boxes! Are the meats all freeze-dried or something? Bizarre! I had cleared out freezer space and everything. So now I have no idea where I'm going to put it all, but I'm going to have to come up with a better solution than keeping that huge box on my kitchen floor and digging it out whenever I need it.

Tomorrow morning I'll weigh myself before I start the diet, and I'm very sure I've gained a few pounds in my eating frenzy I've been on. And then. . . the adventure will begin.
I better lose weight! That's all I have to say about it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to know where you end up storing it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes cravings are normal while losing weight!
    Chocolate is definately one of them! (Especially during the special time of the month)
    I also crave spicy food (Spanish) which I have to control. I eat fruit instead sometime to throw it off...
    Keep doing good!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete